Wisconsin EMS Association Service Directors Workshop
Iron River Community Center
October 10, 2017
Join us on a new date for the second in a series of WEMSA Service Director Workshops sponsored by Medline being held throughout Wisconsin. This workshop is open to all service directors and assistant service directors, especially in the following counties: Washburn, Sawyer, Iron, Ashland, Bayfield, and Douglas.
– 4:45 PM -5:15 PM Registration
– 5:15 PM – 5:30 PM Dinner is served
– 5:30 PM -5:45 PM Welcome – WEMSA Introduction (Marc Cohen, Executive Director)
– 5:45 PM – 6:30 PM Medline Presentation – Marc Rosenstock (Sponsor Guest – Pat Mannix, CEO of Andres Medical Billing)
– 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM Reimbursements/Documentation – Presented by Fred Hornby II, Paramedic
– 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM Service Directors Open Forum
This workshop is complimentary for all Service Directors and Assistant Service Directors and is generously underwritten by Medline. For additional information please contact the WEMSA Office.
The next Service Director Workshop will be held in February 2018. Subsequent workshops will be held in other regions. Watch for future dates and locations.