Talent Acquisition Partner
"About this position
Manages and assists in the daily operations of the department, and other areas as appropriate. In addition, the incumbent also functions and fulfills the duties and responsibilities of an Emergency Paramedic or EMT, whichever is applicable.
What we’ll expect from you
• Achieves key patient care, financial and/or operational outcomes as found in annual work plan.
• Leverages and adheres to systems and processes that drive accountability for patient care, financial and operational outcomes.
• Works effectively with team colleagues and other key partners to execute divisional and/or departmental initiatives and day-to-day operations.
• Effectively communicates with teammates and key partners.
• Develops talent within the team, including acquiring, engaging and retaining.
• Staffs, organizes and schedules the team to leverage maximum labor productivity.
• Understands, tracks and focuses the team on metrics that measure key business outcomes.
• Translates organization vision and strategies to team level and mobilizes allocated resources to achieve profitable growth.
Thought Leadership (Analysis, Strategic Thinking, Financial Acumen)
• Exhibit Inventiveness
• Analyze Issues and Creatively Solve Problems
• Understand Strategies
Results Leadership (Focus on Customers, Managing Execution, Results Orientation)
• Seek Customer Satisfaction
• See Challenges as Opportunities
• Support Team Members to anticipate customer's needs
People Leadership (Engage and Inspire, Talent Enhancement)
• Encourage Team Member engagement
• Set performance expectations and drive personal accountability
• Build Relationships
Personal Leadership (Adaptability)
• Embrace Change
• Create environment for team members to provide the best customer service
• Accept Accountability • Recognizes and complies with legal, regulatory, accrediting and procedural requirements related to area of responsibility.
• Understands and follows principles and standards as outlined in North Memorial's Corporate Code of Conduct.
• Protects customer and team member privacy and only accesses customer and/or team member related information as needed to perform job duties.
• Reports violations or areas of concern to supervisor or Corporate Compliance Officer via established methods of communication.
Interested? Here are our requirements
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Successful completion of an EMT course or Paramedic program, whichever is applicable
Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Three years of pre-hospital care experience required.
• Demonstrated ability to organize, problem solve, make decisions and handle conflict during emergency situations and work independently.
• Knowledgeable of advanced medical practices, procedures and equipment as integrated into the area of EMS
• EMT/Supervisor - EMT Certification from the appropriate state agency
- State Requirement
• Paramedic/Supervisor - EMT-P Certification from the appropriate state agency
- State Requirement
• Valid Class D driver' license in state of residency with an acceptable driving record
- Federal Requirement
• Current BLS certification
- State Requirement "